Syphilis: a motion picture clinic (1937)
Warning: this record has not been reviewed yet and may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Syphilis: a motion picture clinic
Year of production :
Country of production :
speaking film - Black and white - 16 mm
Original languages :
Subtitles and transcription :
Production companies :
Commissioning body :
Archive holder(s) :
- Public and professional organization of health
- Prevention and control of communicable (infectious, contagious) diseases. Prevention of epidemics
- Medicaments according to their principal action
- Pharmaceutical preparations. Medical material. Equipment
- Various aspects of disease, patients and medical intervention
- Various forms of disease, of treatment, of administration of medicaments
- Complications. Consequences. Repercussions. Concurrence, simultaneous state. Correlation. Previous illnesses. Previous state of health. Antagonism of two diseases
- Semeiology. Symptomatology. Signs and symptoms. Examination. Diagnosis. Propaedeutics
- Pathology of the urogenital system. Urinary and sexual (genital) complaints. Urology
- Neurology. Neuropathology. Nervous system
- Communicable diseases. Infectious and contagious diseases, fevers
Cours sur la clinique de la syphilis.
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : No.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : No.
- Intertitles : No.
- Host : No.
- Voix off : No.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : No.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
|This sheet was written and/or translated within the framework of the project Neverending Infectious Diseases|