Die Familie Charbonnois
Warning: this record has not been reviewed yet and may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Pour voir ce film veuillez vous connecter.
- Dietetics. Nutrition principles applied to feeding and foods
- Personal hygiene. Clothing
- Hygiene of dwellings
- Prevention and control of communicable (infectious, contagious) diseases. Prevention of epidemics
- Physiotherapy. Physical therapy. Radiotherapy. Other nonmedicinal therapeutic treatment
- Various aspects of disease, patients and medical intervention
- Various forms of disease, of treatment, of administration of medicaments
- Semeiology. Symptomatology. Signs and symptoms. Examination. Diagnosis. Propaedeutics
- Pathology of the respiratory system. Complaints of the respiratory organs
- Communicable diseases. Infectious and contagious diseases, fevers
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : Yes.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : No.
- Intertitles : Yes.
- Host : No.
- Voix off : No.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : No.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
La partie de ce film consacrée à Leysin est à comparer au film Au pays du silence et de la lumière.