Cholera can be conquered (1946)
|Cholera can be conquered|
|Title||Cholera can be conquered|
|Series||Medicine in action|
|Year of production||1946|
|Country of production||États-Unis|
|Format||Parlant - Couleur - 35 mm|
|Subtitles and transcription||English, French|
|Production companies||Byron Motion Pictures|
|Archive holder(s)||National Library of Medicine|
- 1 Main credits
- 2 Contents
- 3 Broadcasting and reception
- 4 Free-form description
- 5 Contributeurs
MEDICINE IN ACTION
- Prevention and control of communicable (infectious, contagious) diseases. Prevention of epidemics
- Hygiene of air, water, soil. Pollution and its control
- Various aspects of disease, patients and medical intervention
- Aetiology. Science of the causes of disease
- Complications. Consequences. Repercussions. Concurrence, simultaneous state. Correlation. Previous illnesses. Previous state of health. Antagonism of two diseases
- Semeiology. Symptomatology. Signs and symptoms. Examination. Diagnosis. Propaedeutics
- Pathology of the digestive system. Complaints of the alimentary canal
- Communicable diseases. Infectious and contagious diseases, fevers
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting images : Yes.
- Studio pictures : No.
- Archive footage : No.
- Animation sequences : No.
- Inter-titles : No.
- Animator : No.
- Voice over : Yes.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : Yes.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the movie direct the spectator's view?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Communications and events associated with the movie
Local, national, or international audience
MN-3726A Medicine in Action 1 Pacific Enemy Number Two (Malaria) (1944)
MN-3726D Medicine in Action 4 Soft Tissue Wounds (1944)
MN-3726G Medicine in Action 6 Evacuation of Casualties Saipan (1944)
MN-3726H Medicine in Action 8 Head Injury: Report of a Battle Casualty (1945)
Références et documents externes