An outbreak of staphylococcus intoxication (1954)
Warning: this record has not been reviewed yet and may be incomplete or inaccurate.
If you have trouble viewing subtitles, try using a different web browser.
THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, EDUCATION, AND WELFARE PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE PRESENTS
A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE CENTER PRODUCTION
IN COOPERATION WITH NORTH CAROLINA STATE BOARD OF HEALTH
FOOD SANITATION SERIES
AN OUTBREAK OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS INTOXICATION
- Prevention and control of communicable (infectious, contagious) diseases. Prevention of epidemics
- General toxicology. General studies of poisons and poisoning (intoxication)
- Functional and metabolic disorders
- Aetiology. Science of the causes of disease
- Microbial physiology
- Poisoning. Intoxication
- Stomatology. Oral cavity. Mouth. Diseases of the mouth and teeth
- Communicable diseases. Infectious and contagious diseases, fevers
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : No.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : Yes.
- Intertitles : Yes.
- Host : No.
- Voix off : Yes.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : Yes.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
References and external documents
- Transcription English : Chloé Bourgogne
- Subtitles French : Chloé Bourgogne