Feind Malaria (1943)
Warning: this record has not been reviewed yet and may be incomplete or inaccurate.
If you have trouble viewing subtitles, try using a different web browser.
HERGESTELLT IN DER MILITÄRÄRTZLICHEN AKADEMIE 1942-43
- Prevention and control of communicable (infectious, contagious) diseases. Prevention of epidemics
- Pharmacology. Therapeutics. Toxicology
- Pathology. Clinical medicine
- Various aspects of disease, patients and medical intervention
- Aetiology. Science of the causes of disease
- Various forms of disease, of treatment, of administration of medicaments
- Semeiology. Symptomatology. Signs and symptoms. Examination. Diagnosis. Propaedeutics
- Pathological physiology. Processes, mode of action of diseases. Pathogenesis. Study of origin of diseases
- Communicable diseases. Infectious and contagious diseases, fevers
Le paludisme : symptômes, traitement, prévention.
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : Yes.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : No.
- Intertitles : No.
- Host : No.
- Voix off : Yes.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : Yes.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
References and external documents
Bonah Christian, In the Service of Industry and Human Health - The Bayer Corporation, Industrial Film, and Promotional Propaganda, 1934-1942 in Health Education Films in the Twentieth Century, edited by Christian Bonah, David Cantor And Anja Laukötter, University of Rochester Press, Rochester, 2018.
- Transcription German : Camille Mohnhaupt
- Subtitles French : Camille Mohnhaupt