Check the neck (1975)
|Check the neck|
If you have trouble viewing subtitles, try using a different web browser.
|Title||Check the neck|
|Year of production||1975|
|Country of production||États-Unis|
|Format||Parlant - Couleur - 16 mm|
|Subtitles and transcription||English, French|
|Commissioning body||The Lost Chords of New Jersey|
- 1 Main credits
- 2 Content
- 3 Broadcasting and reception
- 4 Description
- 5 Contributors
presented by THE LOST CHORDS OF NEW JERSEY
dedicated to WILLIAM O. STEINER A.S.C. by his friends and co-workers of the motion picture industry
Narrated by STEVE HOLLIS
Film Edited by JACK HANNAN
Acknowledgment is gratefully made to the following:
Passaic County Chapter
American Cancer Society
New Jersey Division, Inc.
Directors Guild of America
- Accidents. Risks. Hazards. Accident prevention. Personal protection. Safety
- Persons and personal characteristics in pathology. Characteristics of the patient
- Prosthetic materials and parts. Artificial organs etc.
- Pathology of the respiratory system. Complaints of the respiratory organs
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : No.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : Yes.
- Intertitles : No.
- Host : No.
- Voice-over : Yes.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : Yes.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
References and external documents
- French subtitles : Ariane Fénart
- Transcription : Julie Manuel