VD see your doctor (1966)
|VD see your doctor|
If you have trouble viewing subtitles, try using a different web browser.
|Title||VD see your doctor|
|Year of production||1966|
|Country of production||Canada|
|Actor(s)|| Julie Rekai|
|Format||Parlant - Couleur - 16 mm|
|Subtitles and transcription||English, French|
|Production companies||Moreland Latchford Productions Ltd.|
|Commissioning body||Department of National Health and Welfare|
- 1 Main credits
- 2 Content
- 3 Broadcasting and reception
- 4 Description
- 5 Contributors
A DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL HEALTH AND WELFARE PRESENTATION
DIRECTOR KARL KONNRY
PRODUCER JIM McCORMICK
IN CHARGE OF PRODUCTION HUGH MORELAND
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY STANLEY LIPINSKI
EDITOR JOAN CLARKE
SOUND HANS-PETER MÜLLER
CAMERA ASSISTANT FRED WOLFF
JULIE REKAI LINDA MILLER
SANDRA SCOTT PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE
CECIL MONTGOMERY FAMILY DOCTOR
JOHN KASTNER JOHN
PRODUCED BY MORELAND-LATCHFORD PRODUCTIONS LTD
- Prevention and control of communicable (infectious, contagious) diseases. Prevention of epidemics
- Semeiology. Symptomatology. Signs and symptoms. Examination. Diagnosis. Propaedeutics
- Pathology of the urogenital system. Urinary and sexual (genital) complaints. Urology
- Communicable diseases. Infectious and contagious diseases, fevers
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : No.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : No.
- Intertitles : No.
- Host : No.
- Voice-over : No.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : No.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
References and external documents