Combat Psychiatry - The Battalion Medical Officer (1954)
Revision as of 12:37, 2 March 2018 by Emmanuel.NUSS
|Combat Psychiatry - The Battalion Medical Officer|
If you have trouble viewing subtitles, try using a different web browser.
|Title||Combat Psychiatry - The Battalion Medical Officer|
|Year of production||1954|
|Country of production||États-Unis|
|Format||Parlant - Noir et blanc -|
|Subtitles and transcription||English, French|
|Production companies||Cascade Pictures of California Inc.|
|Commissioning body||United States Navy|
|Archive holder(s)||National Library of Medicine|
- 1 Main credits
- 2 Content
- 3 Broadcasting and reception
- 4 Description
- 5 Contributors
- Traumata. Injuries. Wounds
- Various forms of disease, of treatment, of administration of medicaments
- Persons and personal characteristics in pathology. Characteristics of the patient
- Semeiology. Symptomatology. Signs and symptoms. Examination. Diagnosis. Propaedeutics
- Psychiatry. Pathological psychiatry. Psychopathology. Phrenopathies. Psychoses. Mental abnormality. Morbid mental states. Behavioural and emotional disturbances
Structuring elements of the film
- Reporting footage : No.
- Set footage : No.
- Archival footage : No.
- Animated sequences : No.
- Intertitles : No.
- Host : No.
- Voice-over : Yes.
- Interview : No.
- Music and sound effects : Yes.
- Images featured in other films : No.
How does the film direct the viewer’s attention?
How are health and medicine portrayed?
Broadcasting and reception
Where is the film screened?
Presentations and events associated with the film
Local, national, or international audience
- Record written by : Elisabeth Fuchs